Board of Trustees
Town Board of Trustees Meetings
Held the third Tuesday of the month
0110 Whispering Pines Circle
Recordings of Board of Trustees Meetings are available via Public Records Request or you may visit our YouTube Channel at the link below.Mission Statement The Town of Blue River endeavors to nurture our serene mountain community by conserving our natural residential environment, promoting unity with our neighbors and surroundings, channeling the voice of our residents, and enhancing the quality of life of all
Mayor-Toby Babichfirstname.lastname@example.org Joel Dixonemail@example.com Kelly Finleyfirstname.lastname@example.org Mark Fossettemail@example.com Noah Hopkinsfirstname.lastname@example.org Ted Pillingemail@example.com Ted Slaughterfirstname.lastname@example.org
Trustee Packets & Communications
If you have communications for the Trustees, please email all communications to be included in the Public Record to: email@example.com.
All written public comments are due by the second Tuesday of the month by 5 p.m. Past Trustee Packets are available via public records request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trustees Meeting Links
When: Aug 16, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
0110 Whispering Pines Circle, Blue River, CO
August 16, 2022
5:00 p.m. Work Session
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
The public is welcome to attend the meeting either in person or via Zoom. The Zoom link is available on the Town website: Board of Trustees | Town of Blue River (colorado.gov).
Please note that seating at Town Hall is limited.
6:00 p.m. REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes, July 19, 2022
- Approval of Bills
- COMMUNICATIONS TO TRUSTEES
- Citizen Comments (Non-Agenda Items Only- 3-minute limit please). Any written communications are included in the packet.
- NEW BUSINESS
- CDOT Park County Chain-up Stations
- ORDINANCE CONSIDERATION FOR APPROVAL
- ORDINANCE 2022-01 An Ordinance of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Blue River, Colorado, Repealing and Reenacting Article III of Chapter 2 of the Blue River Municipal Code Pertaining to Officers and Employees of the Town and Repealing Sections 2-4-30 Through 2-4-80 Pertaining To The Office of Municipal Judge
- ORDINANCE 2022-02 An Ordinance of the Board of Trustees of the Town of Blue River, Colorado, Adopting a New Article IV of Chapter 6 to Require Special Event Permits for Certain Activities Within the Town of Blue River
- ORDINANCE 2022-03 An Ordinance Amending the Blue River Municipal Code at Article 1 of Chapter 6 pertaining to the Short-Term Rental Licensing and Regulation Program
- 2022 Board of Trustees Retreat
- Citizen Advisory Committee-Trustee Finley
- Open Space & Trails Committee-Trustee Dixon
- Planning & Zoning-Trustee Hopkins
- Transit Authority-Trustee Pilling
- Wildfire Council-Trustee Slaughter
- CDOT-Trustee Fossett
- Attorney’s Report
- OTHER BUSINESS
Next Meeting, Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Reports from the Town Administrator, Mayor and Trustees; Scheduled Meetings and other matters are topics listed on the Regular Trustees Agenda. If time permits at the work session, the Mayor and Trustees may discuss these items. The Board of Trustees may make a Final Decision on any item listed on the agenda, regardless of whether it is listed as an action item.