Join our Team!
About the Organization
The Town of Blue River was established in 1964. Blue River is a small residential community nestled in the valley of the Ten Mile Range and White River National Forest along Highway 9 in Summit County, Colorado. Working for the Town of Blue River provides an opportunity to work in a small community focused on community engagement and balancing the needs of the community and the natural environment.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with an 80% Town contribution for the employee and family.
- Roth IRA & 457 Deferred Compensation Retirement with a 3% Town match.
- 120 Hours PTO accrued each year
- 80 Hours Vacation accrued each year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Free Recreation Center Pass
- 48 hour work schedule (2 days on; 5 days off)
- Take home vehicle option.
- On duty housing available during shift work