All information for a Board of Trustees meetings must be submitted by the 5:00 p.m. the second Tuesday of the month. Please note for all meetings the public is welcomed to attend and listen. Please note there is time for public comments during public hearings as well as dedicated time on the Board of Trustees agenda. Comments are to be limited to 3 minutes. For Commission and Committee meetings, the public is welcome to listen but may or may not be able to provide comments.
To Submit Your Testimony in Advance:
Email testimony to email@example.com
- Send your written testimony no later than Monday, 12:00 p.m. (noon) the week before the public hearing to be included in the Trustees Packet. In most cases this would be the second Monday of the month.
- Please include your full name and address for the record.
- Your comments will be distributed in the meeting packet information.
To Give your Testimony During the Live Virtual Meeting:
Sign up to speak through the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Add your name to the list of speakers by emailing the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12:00 (noon) on the day of the public hearing.
- Provide your name and address.
- Speakers will be called in the order that they sign up to speak.
- A web link to the live meeting will be sent in response to your email.
- You must have the ability to log in to the virtual meeting using your own computer equipment. In order to speak, you must use your computer’s microphone, a headset, or call in on your phone for sound.
- Once you join the meeting, you will automatically be muted.
- During the Public Hearing, the Town Clerk will call on each person who signed up in order.
- When your name is called, you will be unmuted and may proceed to give your testimony