Guidelines for Public Participation in Virtual Meetings and Submittal of Written Public Comments.
To Submit Your Testimony in Advance:
Email testimony to email@example.com
- Send your written testimony no later than Monday, 12:00 p.m. (noon) the week before the public hearing to be included in the Trustees Packet. In most cases this would be the second Monday of the month.
- Please include your full name and address for the record.
- Your comments will be distributed in the meeting packet information.
To Give your Testimony During the Live Virtual Meeting:
Sign up to speak through the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Add your name to the list of speakers by emailing the Town Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12:00 (noon) on the day of the public hearing.
- Provide your name and address.
- Speakers will be called in the order that they sign up to speak.
- A web link to the live meeting will be sent in response to your email.
- You must have the ability to log in to the virtual meeting using your own computer equipment. In order to speak, you must use your computer’s microphone, a headset, or call in on your phone for sound.
- Once you join the meeting, you will automatically be muted.
- During the Public Hearing, the Town Clerk will call on each person who signed up in order.
- When your name is called, you will be unmuted and may proceed to give your testimony