Type B Permits

Type B Permits may be approved by the Building Official and do not require Planning & Zoning Commission approval.  Type B Permits do require a site/plat plan.

Type B Permits include:

  • Sheds/Small Structures
  • Excavation (Septic, sewer, utility and general excavation)
  • Landscaping involving features/retaining walls
  • Berms
  • Solar
  • Fences
  • Chicken Enclosures

Please utilize the Citizen Portal to apply for a permit.  For a pdf copy of any permit, please email info@townofblueriver.org.